Crown Commercial Service (CCS) has just launched the latest version of its framework for cloud-based services. With more services on offer than ever before, G-Cloud 11 is the ideal solution for all your cloud needs, from hosting to software and support.
Here’s a range of the key benefits of G-Cloud 11 for public sector organisations, including police and emergency services:
– Compliant: G-Cloud 11 offers a compliant route to market
– Innovative: Access to the latest innovations and technologies
– Easy: Simple ways to select suppliers on the Digital Marketplace
– Quick: 6 step process for direct award on the Digital Marketplace
– Transparent: Catalogues showing all suppliers, services, prices and T&Cs
– Flexibility: Added flexibility on contract length, which can now be easily refreshed and extended by 2 x 12 month periods
– Protection: GDPR clauses amended to align with those in the Public Sector Contract, giving you peace of mind that your data is protected
– Expertise: CCS experts are here to help
Not on the cloud yet?
The benefits of cloud-based services can be endless for an organisation. For example, CCS helped Croydon Council save £250,000 on software by moving to the cloud. Here are some of the ways you can save time and money by introducing cloud services to your business.
– Avoid expensive capital purchases and the need to invest resources in maintaining equipment.
– Cloud services can be procured as utility services, ensuring you’re only billed for what you use. This helps reduce your operating costs.
– Remove the strain from in-house IT resources as this is covered by the cloud provider.