People rely on the emergency services at some of the worst moments of their lives. Whether it’s a personal crisis or a major incident, emotions can run high.
If you look after social media for the emergency services, you’re responsible for enhancing and protecting their reputation. You’ve got to be visible and engaged, responding to queries, building trust.
Social’s where people bring questions, complaints and criticisms – every day AND during a crisis.
The challenges are growing all the time. The pressures can get you down.
How do you cope? Is it possible to thrive?
Come and join the SoCrowd webinar, Under Pressure: How to flourish under the pressures of being a social media professional, which takes place on 14 July 2022 from 11.00am to 12.00pm. It’s a safe space, and we’ve got loads of tips and tricks to help you flourish in social media account management.
Does this sound like you?
• You’re struggling to deal with negative social content
• You are feeling consumed by the growing volumes
• You feel you are always on the backfoot
• You spend your time doomscrolling
• You feel people undervalue your work
• You never feel able to switch-off
These are just some of the obstacles social media professionals face as part of their work.
Too many of us are close to burning out.
In this session Social Media Expert, Hel Reynolds, examines:
• Why social media is such a stressful job
• Common themes and struggles across the profession
• Tips and tricks to manage stress for social media professionals
• And we’ll have a quick de-stress moment at the end
Who is this for?
• Anyone that’s in charge of a social media account
• Social Media Managers
• Comms Managers
• PR Managers
• Marketing Managers & Execs
• Customer Service Managers
• Digital Managers
Click on the button below to sign-up for webinar.