With just over a month to go until Christmas, and popular shopping event Black Friday just around the corner, Blue Light Card has announced a list of exclusive offers to help NHS, emergency services and social care workers snap-up major festive deals.
With over two million members, and more than 15,000 partner retailers within its portfolio, Blue Light Card is the UK’s leading specialist discount service for blue light workers. This Black Friday its members can get their hands on mega savings from a wide range of big name retailers including The Body Shop, Ray-Ban, Samsung and Gymshark
The deals will be live from 22 November until midnight on Monday 29 November, allowing Blue Light Card members early access to exclusive Black Friday offers and significant discounts on items such as household appliances, sunglasses, sports gear, smart devices, tech devices and clothing to name a few. More deals will also be announced on 25 November 2021.
To access these exclusive deals, all frontline workers need is a Blue Light card membership, which will also allow them to save money on days out, fashion, meals and more all year round.
The full list of Blue Light Card Black Friday discounts available from 22 November are:
– AO – Save up to 10% off on top of sale
– boohoo – Save extra 10% off on top of sale
– Foot Locker – Save 12% on top of sale
– Gymshark – Save up to 70% plus an extra 10%
– LOOKFANTASTIC – Save up to 50% plus extra 11%
– Lovehoney – Save extra 20 on top of sale
– Made.com – Save up 30% plus extra 10%
– MyProtein – Save up to 53%
– Ninja Kitchen – Save extra 10% on top of sale
– Online4Baby – Exclusive discounts on leading baby brands
– Ray-Ban – Save extra 5% on top of sale
– River Island – Save 20%
– Samsung – Save up to an extra 25% off all TVs plus 15% off all smartphones, tablets and wearables
– The Body Shop – Save 20% plus free gift
Eligible members can access all discounts through the Blue Light Card website, app or card.
Commenting on the savings, Tom Dalby, CEO of Blue Light Card, said, “The blue light community has played a crucial part in keeping us all safe this year, and delivering an excellent vaccine rollout. It is because of their hard work and diligence, that we’re all able to spend more time with the people we love this Christmas.
“We want to say a big thank you to all of those people in the emergency services, NHS and social care sector, who have selflessly committed to helping the UK return to a more normal way of life. We hope our members make the most of these fantastic Black Friday deals as a token of our thanks.
“I’d encourage anyone eligible to apply for a card as soon as possible to ensure they can access these great savings during Black Friday.”
Membership to Blue Light Card is quick and easy and can be done by registering online at www.bluelightcard.co.uk. A card costs £4.99 and is valid for two years.