As a leading provider of thermal imaging cameras for fire fighting applications, FLIR Systems developed its K-Series cameras in close collaboration with fire and rescue services around the world. To share some of its knowledge and expertise with its customers, FLIR has now released a free guidebook for firefighters, called Thermal Imaging for Firefighters: The Ultimate Guide.
FLIR has developed an easy-to-read informative booklet covering everything firefighters need to know about thermal imaging cameras (TICs) for fire fighting applications.
In this booklet, readers will learn:
- The essentials of infrared technology and how thermal imaging works
- Why thermal imaging is critical to fire fighting and search and rescue
- How firefighters helped FLIR develop the K-Series thermal imaging camera
- Why high quality thermal imaging today is much more affordable
- Unique ways FLIR makes thermal imaging easier in the heat of the battle
- What users are saying about the K-Series and thermal imaging overall
- Valuable applications where thermal imaging can help to save lives and resources.